- Swap plain, protein-rich Greek yogurt or smashed avocado in place of mayo for a healthier spread.
- Use whole-wheat breadcrumbs instead of white, or try ground nuts (such as hazelnut or almond) for a healthier filler that’s also gluten-free.
- Add fresh herbs to your burger for a healthy, low-calorie flavor-booster.
- Sneak more veggie servings into your day by tossing chopped spinach or other leafy greens into the burger mixture, or add as a topping.
- Choose healthy spreads and condiments for your burger. Some of our favorites: mustard, homemade ketchup, or even homemade ranch.
- Go easy on the cheese. Skip the fat-free stuff, because “no fat” means it won’t melt easily. Instead, choose a small portion of your favorite kind, fat and all.
- Fill out the “Job Application” (click here)
- Once completed, fax to 416 251-1168
- With your application, please send us a copy of any government ID (Driver’s License preferred)
Pavão Meats will be, as always, present in the Portugal Week celebrations, taking place on Dundas street, this Sunday the 9th. We hope to see you there, and please don’t hesitate to pass by our location and try some of our products.